moy speaks

hey everyone. :) mayo here. just wanted to drop by and say hi :) I miss you guys a lot man. Rasa macam dah lama gila tak jumpa. And it's like sad because we didn't get to have a proper last night together. :( And sorry to all sebab I didn't buat an open house. I will definitely, and insyaAllah do it this year.

but it's okay. ada hikmah disebalik segala-galanya :)

I don't really know what to write exactly. Just felt like i had to do my part, so here I am. Sorrylah you guys if I tak balas message tau. Unexplainable reasons but no fret, if any of you wants to like contact me or anything, there's always facebook right?

And if it is not too late, please forgive me for I wasn't a nice person when I was at school. Jahat, I know. So sincerest apologies guys.

Alamak dah merapula pula nihh. Macam Random gila I tulis.

Okay okay so I just wanna tell you guys yang during Chinese New Year hols I would be selling my story books at half the price in Amcorp Mall. InsyaAllah if everything goes as planned I would set up a stall there. Not this weekend but the starting insyaAllah somewhat during next week. It's actually a joint stall with my aunt who wants to sell her stuff too.
So yeah, those yang wants to buy books, do come :)
Contact me first for more inquiries okay?

And lastly, I hope you guys succeed in your future undertakings. Best of luck to all :)
Oh and yeah I think it'd be better if the person who's like writing the post or whatever should at least tell his/her name aite?

Lain la kalau we know who it is. I mean the post bawah I ni I know it's Areng or maybe it is not and the one before that maybe it's mell? I dont know. See? I'm guessing and I don't know. It'd be great if you guys could just like write your name at the bottom of it ke, or as the title.

It works anyway kan?

So yea, hope to hear from you guys soon!
Love you and miss you guys.

xoxo