Smiles! :D

Hye everyone! I'm just a little bored. Like duh~ I'm stuck in my room doing nothing apparently. Driving licence? Any class I'm taking? Nope! My dad wont let me. Grr.. Geram! Haha.. Anyhoo, I'm thinking of editing this blog. So, what do you guys say? Anything fancy or plain simple but original? Nothing complicated la... Haha, I've been learning about these things from my dad! Hahha, talking about nothing to do right? Well I'm not that good, but I'll do my best :D

Oh..oh! Do add me in facebook! Ngahaha! If you guys haven't added me that is. (I know, tah pape.) Actually, there's nothing to say. I just feel like posting one. hahah. Jangan marah. :D but please, i need your feedbacks on whether i should edit our batch page. Need it ASAP!

Till then, Daa!
From the girl who take cares of Jbon & Jco
And now, I have my own hamster.
Upin & Ipin & Pipin!
Syahirah Fendy.
:D